Manpower (Agency nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
- Management of productivity and NG part in production line
- Improvement of production process
- Management of production workers
- Stock management in production line
- Order receipts
- Periodical production planning according to customer’s order
- Sales analysis
- Packing & shipment
- Trucking management
- Operation of MES(Manufacturing Execution System)
- Fluency in English
- Experience in the automotive industry (ideal in a Korean company)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration and/or related majors at least
- No disqualification for overseas business trip
What do we offer?
- Possibility of professional development within an international company (development/training program)
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus
- Other legally required benefits plan, etc.