Manpower (Agency nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
- Hiring, retention, evaluation & termination
- Salary calculation
- Benefits plan (Cars, travelling costs, etc.)
- Operation of HR system
- Interpretation of labor law
- Interior and office supplies management
- Insurance management
- Other general affairs
- IT management (SAP, Network, IT infra & HW)
- Other HR, IT & management supporting matters
- Proven work experience in Human Resources Management across all core areas of HR – recruitment, reward, performance management, learning & development
- Good working knowledge of Polish employment law and procedures
- Experience in production industry
- No disqualification for overseas business trip
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Possibility of professional development within an international company (development/training program)
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus
- Other legally required benefits plan, etc.
Job offer applies to permanent work.